Hardware Supported List
|Welcome to Hardware Supported List.|
GhostBSD supports a wide variety of hardware from Ethernet to graphics carts.
- FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE Hardware Notes,
- FreeBSD 12.1-RELEASE Hardware Notes.
- AMD GPU Support
- Intel GPU
- on GitHub Vic Thacker on Telegram at 6.4.2020
- BSD Hardware This is a project to collect hardware details of BSD-powered computers over the world and help BSD users and developers to collaboratively debug hardware related issues, check for BSD-compatibility and find drivers.
If you have some issues look for information Hardware / Kernel / Driver related
List of Hardware - Laptops - Desktops - Virtualization Software Tested With on GhostBSD.
|GhostBSD 19.09 works|
How to Report Issues
Eric Turgeon, [08.04.20 13:46] on Telegram
We moved our project management to GitHub and we will be using GitHub for bug and feature reports.
- If you need to report a bug related to the ISO or installation report them at
- If you need to report a bug related to OS, kernel, drivers report them at
- If you need to report a bug related to software report them at
Eric Turgeon, [08.04.20 13:47]
- I think an new feature request should go at ghostbsd-build.
How to report a bug:
Vic Thacker, [28.04.20 08:21] on Telegram
- Sign-up for a free github account: GitHub
Then go to issues
- Add issue.
- Add title.
- Add description.
- Add image.
|Back to the Wiki|