Installing Adobe Flash Plugin/ru
Native Adobe® Flash® plugin is not available for GhostBSD. However, a software wrapper for running the Linux® version of the plugin is available. This wrapper also provides support for other browser plugins such as RealPlayer®.
To install and enable this plugin you need the FreeBSD Ports Collection install and perform these steps:
- 1. Install the www/nspluginwrapper port.
cd /usr/ports/www/nspluginwrapper make install clean
- 2. Install the www/linux-c6-flashplugin11 port.
cd /usr/ports/www/linux-c6-flashplugin11 make install clean
- 3. Before the plugin is first used, each user must run:
nspluginwrapper -v -a -i
- When the plugin port has been updated and reinstalled, each user must run:
nspluginwrapper -v -a -u
- Restart the firefox, enter about:plugins in the location bar and press Enter. A list of all the currently available plugins will be shown.