Difference between revisions of "User talk:Slughorn"
(→Can you delete old Main Page that are already translated?: new section)
(→Can you delete old Main Page that are already translated?)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
Latest revision as of 05:30, 15 February 2020
I would like to help. Step by step ;-)
I am starting with:
- Application Management and its connected pages;
- Navbars like: Navbar Application Management;
- Templates like: Template:Maintenance.
The next steps are:
- Edit a start page for a GhostBSD Wiki and give the Main Page a new structure;
- Connect already existing and new wiki pages to the categories
- Starting Points and
- Main Station
- start an overview of available Applications on GhostBSD and connect the Application Management.
Can you delete old Main Page that are already translated?
I tried to translate Main Page today. But when I tried to do it, it said : Unknown error: "tpt-unknown-page". I assume that the problem is existence of Main Page that are already translated. I am not authorized to delete existing page, so I cant prove my theory. Do you have any idea how to fix this problem?
I tried. But I think here can only help eric.