GhostBSD Project Goals
From GhostBSD Wiki
|GhostBSD Project Goals|
The goals of the GhostBSD Project are to provide:
- A simple, elegant desktop environment to support your day-to-day computing needs.
- Easy to use software management program for installing any of the 32,000 available applications.
- Linux binary compatibility to run almost any GNU/Linux application.
- Well-designed graphical installation programs.
- Automatic hardware (e.g., video, sound, network, devices) detection and configuration.
- A hardened 64-bit BSD system that is unaffected by malware, viruses, spyware, and malfeasance.
- OpenZFS support for modern amd64 systems.
- The best user experience possible.