Rules for Translation
From GhostBSD Wiki
|Welcome to Rules for Translation.|
|Wiki Contributor Page|
|Rules for Design||Rules for Content|
|Rules for Maintenance||Special Pages|
|Rules for Templates||Rules for Navbars|
|Rules for Categories||Rules for Translation|
|Syntax||To Do Page|
|Back to Contribution|
This page gives some hints, to make sure to get the translation right.
- A page we want translate, we have set two marks:
- <translate> at the beginning of the text we want translate at the editor page and
- </translate> at the end of the text.
- Than save the page. After saving the page, you will see a link at the top of the page saying "Mark this page for translation" - or "This page contains changes which are not marked for translation."
- Enabling translations has to be done by an administrator. He/she has to use the Prepare page for translation. Other links on this wiki don't work.
- If there exists a newer version of a page (because of a lot of changes) than has the newer version also enabled on the same way.
- The translator has to go to the old version.
- Now you can start with translation.